Collaborate with us to deliver high quality thought leadership, training and education.
An essential service of any association is offering high quality continuing education and training to its members and their customers. We invite you to join us in our commitment to deliver timely, relevant and engaging information to those who work in the rapidly changing field of information technology.
Our offerings are growing to include a robust schedule of webinars. As we look to expand the range and breadth of programming, who better to learn from than the industry experts? Whatever your line of business, you have a lot of expertise to share with our members and customers that will help them leverage their technology skills and investments better, smarter, faster.
We hope you will consider submitting one or more webinar proposals to raise your visibility in the field of information technology community and position you as a subject matter expert and strategic partner for our future.
The LLPA is seeking webinars/speakers on topics related to all areas of information technology, for example:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Machine Learning
- Robotic Process Automation or RPA
- Empowered Edge Computing
- Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality
- Cyber Security
- Internet of Things
- Cloud Computing
- Intelligent Apps
- Autonomous Things
If you are interested in speaking on any of these topics or other subjects related to information technology, please complete the Webinar Proposal Form.
Benefits of Webinars
The LLPA Webinars are convenient and industry focused. We record webinars for archival purposes for our members and customers on demand.
When will the webinars be held and for how long?
It is The LLPA’s goal to host one to two webinars a month. For each 60 or 90-minute webinar, presenters should prepare approximately 90% of time for presentation and allow 10% of time for questions and answers throughout the webinar.
What are the presenter’s responsibilities?
- Complete the Webinar Proposal Application.
- Provide a PowerPoint presentation to be used for the visual part of the webinar. This must be submitted in advance so that content can be evaluated, and the final version can be sent to registered participants.
- You are strongly encouraged to meet with your LLPA moderator prior to your webinar to complete a dry run using Microsoft Teams. We must be able to connect you using your phone, computer and high-speed internet connection.
- Presenters are encouraged to identify back-up presenters should an emergency occur on the scheduled webinar date and time.
The LLPA’s responsibilities?
- Provide the technology and infrastructure to advertise the webinar, handle registration, produce and host the webinar.
- Promote the webinar to members and channel customers.
- Track program attendance and provide program registrants with information and instructions on how to access the webinar.
- Train presenters on how to use the webinar platform and assist with the entire live webinar presentation.
- Moderate the webinar. This includes formally introducing the presenters and facilitating any Q&A and/or live polling.
What the LLPA does not provide?
In exchange for positive visibility for your company with our members, The LLPA does not provide an honorarium or reimburse expenses for Webinar presenters. This is your opportunity to present in front of your target audience at no cost to you. Promoting a company, service or product during the webinar is prohibited and in accordance with a long-standing LLPA policy. The Webinar goals and call-to-action will be determined at the discretion of the LLPA Board.
The ideal LLPA webinar speaker is:
- Experienced and comfortable speaking about content area and presenting to an audience
- Enthusiastic about sharing expertise and knowledge with LLPA members and customers
- Open to partner with us to deliver the most up-to-date information about complex topics
- Willing to help spread the word about the webinar
The LLPA cannot guarantee that you or your topic will be chosen for a webinar. Webinars are an opportunity to educate key professionals within tech and learning community, not an opportunity to promote yourself or your business. Contact information for each speaker must be provided. Once submitted, your webinar application will be reviewed by the LLPA staff for consideration. Proposal applications that fail to meet all guidelines or are incomplete will not be considered for review. Submissions will be evaluated to ultimately develop a high-quality webinar based on the following criteria:
- Innovation, creativity and originality of topic
- Clarity, depth and specificity of proposal
- Timeliness and relevance of subject matter
- Qualifications, expertise and experience level of presenter(s)
- Speakers will be notified of the LLPA’s decision regarding proposals within two weeks of submission.
If you have questions regarding this RFP process, contact the Marketing Specialist by email at email@example.com.
Guidelines for Webinar Speakers
- We know that the success of the LLPA’s webinars is largely due to the interest and willingness of presenters like you. We are pleased that you are interested in submitting a webinar proposal for consideration. We have developed guidelines for presenters to ensure that participants receive maximum benefit.
- Webinar presentations are given voluntarily.
- Because of copyright laws, copy must be written in your own words and accompanied by your own images.
- Acceptance of a proposal is based on the content and the presenters named at the time of submission. Any changes to content or speakers must be conveyed to the LLPA’s team in advance. The team reserves the right to reassess suitability.
- The distribution and sale of materials and touting of commercial ventures which may personally or financially benefit the speakers is not permitted within the context of the presentation.
- If selected, webinar presenters will abide by the timeline set by the LLPA and meet all deadlines to the best of their ability.