Since March 2015 Addskills and Cornerstone, two of Sweden’s largest training organizations, joined forces to be able to continue there high quality training with even more resources and possibilies for IT-proffesionals, developers and leaders. With over 25 years of experience this new organization runs under the name of Cornerstone with our two brands Addskills and Cornerstone.
Every year Cornerstone teaches over 10 000 students in topics including technology, software development, leadership and user training. Cornerstone schedules around 300 courses distributed over 1000 course starts at their six training centers.
Our main focus is in deliviering quality courses in the way our students demand. We offer LiveClass, EveryWhere and Online delivery methods and are always on the lookout for the next big thing in training methods.
We aim to make clients plans and objectives for skills development into reality. Focusing on the clients’ business objectives Cornerstone helps the clients to structure, plan, implement and evaluate the investments in competence made.
- Business Skills: Leadership and project-oriented courses that include change management, business skills /communication, ITIL, etc.
- Technology and developer training on platforms from Microsoft, VMware, Citrix, Oracle, Novell and others.
- User training in areas such as Microsoft Office and Adobe.
- A large number of scheduled training alternatively adjusted training tailored to your needs.
- In addition to Cornerstones classroom training, Cornerstone offers instructor-led online training and e-learning with our concept LiveClass, EveryWhere and Addskills Online.
Cornerstone have modern training centers in Stockholm, Gothenburg, Malmö, Linköping, Umeå and Sundsvall. We also deliver training and certification at any preferred location of your choice.