The 11th Thrive Conference will take place 24-25 May 2022: an esteemed Microsoft technology-focused event, one that the LLPA is proud to be a part of it.
Choose from more than 70 high-quality sessions in 9 separate tracks delivered in English. Learn the latest tips & tricks as well as best practices from top experts. Attend the sessions that work best for you and make Thrive your custom training event. Learn from world-renowned speakers and join us in the beautiful ECO Hotel in Bohinjska Bistrica, Slovenia.
Why attend Thrive Conference 2022?
There are numerous excellent reasons for that:
- Incredible speaker lineup – only TOPNOTCH experts, renowned international speakers & consultants: MVPs, MCMs, MCTs, MCSEs, RD … and Microsoft’s employees including:
- Jeff Teper – Corporate Vice President Teams, OneDrive, SharePoint; with the nickname »father of SharePoint« will be our respected keynote speaker.
- Karuana Gatimu – Director Microsoft Teams Engineering;
- Laurie Pottmeyer – Senior Program Manager & Community Lead, Microsoft Teams Engineering;
- Marco Rocca – SR PFE Modern Workplace
- Sessions are delivered in English
- “Ask the expert” sessions
- “Best practices” sessions
- Pre-conference full-day workshops – 23 May
- 11th Annual Conference attended by participants from all over the globe
- Perfect opportunity to get in touch with top experts
- 2 full days of great content (from 9:00 AM to 6:30 PM)
- includes warm meals (2x lunch & 1 dinner), refreshments, evening events; the food is delicious.
- Easy travel – in the heart of Europe:
- up to 3 hours travel from nearest airports: Ljubljana, Trieste, Venice or Zagreb
- No more than 4 hours travel by car from Vienna and Munich.
- Very nice and affordable accommodation
- Breath-taking venue – Bohinjska Bistrica
- A chance to explore Slovenia
- And so much more …
See more www.thriveconf.com
For any additional information, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org