Edugroupe is one french leader in IT and business skills training. We deliver via training centers, private facilities, mentored Training and the Internet.
Enabling our customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.
Delivering large and small Clients project, engineering, post training support.
IT training throughout your enterprise and do more than upgrade your employees with the latest and greatest certifications and skills. Keep your entire company up to speed while maintaining productivity across offices. We’re able to make our global reach and resources relevant to any company’s needs.
- Designers, graphic designers
- Users of individual and group productivity tools (office, internet, e-mail)
- Project managers
- It professionals of architecture
- Computer Support specialists
- Project leader
- It professionals of exploitation
- Founded in 1986, Edugroupe employs 100 people in 3 Training centers in Paris.The company is owned by Neurones Group 4200 people in France in IT services
IT & Business Training
- Our core training is focused on Microsoft, VMware, Autodesk, Adobe, SAP …., business process improvement, and leadership development. Our IT courses include networking, programming, operating systems, security, and telephony. Our business skills courses feature project management, ITIL, people management, and business analysis, ERP. Our more than 750 courses span foundational and specialized training and certifications.
- Founded in 1986, Edugroupe employs 50 people and had a training center in Paris.The company is owned by Neurones Group more than 5000 people in France in IT services in 2018.